Elemental Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Damage

A Linkshell on Diabolos

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notorious Monsters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sliver
Newbie Wewbie

Notorious Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Notorious Monsters   Notorious Monsters Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 10:29 am

I think it would be great if we can find a few different NM that we can camp together. I'm looking for NM that we will se decent to excellent rewards from. Also, I want NM that it will take only 2-3 ppl to camp and kill, and then some NM that it will take a full pty, to a full alliance to kill. If anyone finds some NM that we might be interested in as a LS post them here, and then we can start trying to find TOD of those NM. I am going to start looking for a few NM that we can possibly consider to camp as a LS.

The purpose of me wanting to camp NM is not to be a HNM LS, but so we can all line our personal pockets with gil, and raise the LS bank. I'm sure everyone could use some extra gil here and there rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sliver
Newbie Wewbie

Notorious Monsters Empty
PostSubject: NM   Notorious Monsters Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 11:05 am

Devil Manta
In Kuftal Tunnel Devil Manta can only be fished up every 10-12 minutes.

Area: Kuftal Tunnel
Drops: Angel Skin - 9% drop rate
Level: 66-68
# ppl needed: 2-3 lvl 75 should be able to take this guy on no problem at all.

Seiryu
Need to get ppl sky for this "god" NM. He has quite a few good drops, but ALL the "gods" have good drops for us to benefit from.

Area: Ru'Aun Gardens
Drops: Angel Skin - 0%
Aquarian Abjuration: Legs - 23.2%
Damascene Cloth - 7.3%
Dryadic Abjuration: Head - 29.3%
Martial Abjuration: Head - 34.1%
Seiryu's Kote - 42.7%
Seiryu's Sword - 39%
Wyrmal Abjuration: Hands - 32.9%
*Drops other stuff that r good items, I just tried to list the best
Level: 88-90
Pop items: Spawned from ??? at K/L-8, Trade a Gem of the East and Springston to the ???. Can be spawned 15 minutes after killed.
Back to top Go down
Nehalania

Notorious Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monsters   Notorious Monsters Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 5:55 pm

I think this is a great idea. Although Devil Manta isn't an NM he's just the oddball.
My boyfriend on 75BST solos Devil Manta. Him and a friend thats a 75THF used to fish up Devil Manta and get the drops occasionally, then split it between the two.
I think it would be great for us to go down there sometime. It can get frustrating though when there's like 8 thfs crowded around the pond. tongue

You know Peacock Charm? What if someday we decided to go do that BCNM, "Under Observation". I mean its in a bit of a chance you can get one but its a 2 million item.

There's a BCNM that I need to do to get Penitent's Rope, "Wild Wild Whiskers" those things are like 300k.

Anyways right now I don't have a certain NM that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notorious Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monsters   Notorious Monsters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notorious Monsters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Damage :: General Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: